June 2017 Issue
Click here to open the latest issue.
This issue features articles on:
- How Neighbouring Councils Can Co-operate without Breaching the Commerce Act
- Capturing the Value of Tomorrow’s Infrastructure
- Local Government Liability
- A Change of Direction for Better Local Services
- The Experiences of a Leadership Scholarship Recipient and an Overseas Manager Exchange Recipient
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or would like to submit articles for future issues. We're very happy to consider articles on topics of national interest to the sector.
Subscribing to Pulse
SOLGM members and registered users of this website are automatically subscribed to Pulse. If you are not a member, why not join SOLGM? You can find more information here including our membership application forms. Alternatively, you can become a registered user of this site by clicking on the login link at the top of this page.
Advertising in Pulse
If you have a product or service that you want to promote to SOLGM members and local government Chief Executives, managers and staff, please get in touch with email@example.com.
SOLGM publishes Pulse twice a year. The online magazine is aimed at promoting the work of professionals in local government.
Pulse does this through:
- articles, items and reports on a range of managerial issues and developments
- the promotion of good practice initiatives
- coverage of legislative developments affecting local government management
- overseas local government management trends, developments and experience.