A new branch initiative has been announced, " A SOLGM Midlands/ Central Branches scholarships for an overseas conference"
Two $1,000 scholarships available, one from each branch, towards the cost of a branch member attending an overseas conference.
- Conference must be of a local government nature and topic.
- Conference to be outside of New Zealand
- Nomination must be approved by your Chief Executive.
- Scholarship can be used towards travel, conference fee and/or accommodation.
- Any costs over and above the $1,000 scholarship, will need to be funded by the applicant or their employer.
- Applicant must be a current full SOLGM member.
- Successful applicant's employer to invoice SOLGM Midlands or Central Branch for the $1000 scholarship
- Successful applicant to do short presentation at next combined branch meeting after the conference
- Applications open Monday 14 January 2019.
- Applications close on Friday 15 February 2019, with the application form to be returned to your branch President
For any additional information please contact:
Midlands Branch President