People are at the heart of Local Government and this years Strategic HR Forum has been developed specifically to explore the big issues facing those in our profession as well as to inspire others by showcasing best practice within the sector and provide legal updates.
About this event
This two-day forum will bring together an exciting range of speakers, provide excellent networking opportunities and cover topics specifically identified by SOLGM’s Workforce Working Party because of their relevance and importance to the sector.
The themes we will address using local government case studies, expert speakers and diverse panel sessions are:
- Attraction to the local government sector
- Adaptable workplaces
- Building cultural capability and capacity in the workforce
- Relevant updates in the legal space, including any upcoming changes in legislation
- Challenges and expectations in the HR Profession
Don’t forget to save the date in your calendar so that you do not miss out on this development opportunity, and most importantly the opportunity to connect with your colleagues across the country.
Keep an eye out, we expect the final programme to be available approximately three months prior to the event taking place.
Who should attend:
- Local government Chief Executives
- Local government professionals in the HR and people leadership space