We're pleased to provide the June 2017 issue of our twice-yearly magazine, Pulse.
Pulse is an online magazine aimed at promoting the work of professionals in local government. The June issue is available on our website here.
This issue features articles on:
- How Neighbouring Councils Can Co-operate without Breaching the Commerce Act
- Capturing the Value of Tomorrow’s Infrastructure
- Local Government Liability
- A Change of Direction for Better Local Services
- The Experiences of a Leadership Scholarship Recipient and an Overseas Manager Exchange Recipient