This course is particularly suitable for rating staff, revenue managers and team leaders, finance managers, legal staff, and those with an interest in rating. It will cover all aspects of the rating environment.
To view the course information sheet click here.
Rating KnowHow comprises two e-learning parts and a suite of supporting resources:
- The Local Government (Rating) Act: Overview
- The rating unit and the ratepayer
- Non-rateable land
- Rating tools
- Remissions, postponements and rates rebates.
- Assessment, collection and enforcement of rates
- Rates on Māori freehold land
- Rates resetting and replacement
How to enrol
To enrol in our e-learning course Rating KnowHow click "Enrol Now" below.
A single seat costs $160+GST
Note - for multiple participants, discounted pricing is available. If you would like to enrol five participants or more please contact SOLGM directly - email@example.com