Contract Management - for those within councils who are involved with contracts and procurement.
This course covers how to:
- Decide the right procurement and contract models to attract the best suppliers and to achieve the required business outcomes
- How to set up the requirements in the contracting process
- How to select the right suppliers to meet the contract requirements
- How to negotiate the contract terms with suppliers
- How to manage and improve delivery of the contract
It also touches on recent issues with contract management within the sector and how to avoid pitfalls. Registrations are now open.