Fees Terms & Conditions
Online Payments made through this Website
- SOLGM is a New Zealand business and all transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
- Credit card payments are made through a secure, SSL-certified gateway.
- The name "NZ Society of Local Govt" will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions through this website.
General Returns and Refunds policy
- Event cancellations and refunds are detailed in the following section
- For general online purchases, our refunds policy is: no refunds.
Event Cancellations and Refunds
Payment must be received 7 working days before the course starts to guarantee your place
- If cancellation of registration is received 7 working days or more prior to the start date of the conference, the registration fee will not be invoiced, or if pre-paid, a full refund will be given.
- If cancellation of registration is received less than 7 working days prior to the start of the event, or in the case of registered non-attendees, the registration fee will be payable in full and no refunds given.
- If a registered person is unable to attend a substitute may be sent at no extra cost.
- Once a completed registration form has been received any cancellation request must be made in writing by fax to 04 978 1285 or by emailing email@example.com