Recruitment and Retention Reference Group
The SOLGM Recruitment and Retention Programme is a nationwide initiative supported by majority of the 78 local authorities in New Zealand.
The SOLGM Executive Committee governs the programme in relation to other SOLGM activities.
SOLGM National Office is in charge of the facilitation and day to day delivery of programme outcomes.
A Recruitment and Retention Reference Group consists of local government practitioners who are passionate in advancing the goals of the programme.
Meet the Recruitment and Retention Reference Group
Above: Programme Sponsor - Andrew Dalziel, Chief Executive, Hurunui District Council
- Corinne Gaddie, Recruitment Centre Manager, Auckland Council
- Amanda Mackenzie, Group Manager HR, Wellington City Council
- Peter Hennessey, Communications Manager, Western Bay of Plenty District Council
- Rachel Reece, HR Manager, Queenstown Lakes District Council
- Susan Jones, HR Manager, Gore District Council
- Sharon Pointon, HR Manager, Horizons Regional Council
SOLGM National Office Staff:
- Karen Thomas, Chief Executive
- Janice Nadew, Manager Membership & Communications