Eligibility, selection criteria and how to apply
JLT Overseas Manager Exchange - British Columbia
Full SOLGM members are eligible to apply for the JLT Overseas Manager Exchange to British Columbia and New South Wales. You have be a financial member and upto date with your membership subscription and ideally have not been awarded any Overseas Manager Exchange or International Conference Attendance Award in the past.
Applications will be reviewed against the following criteria:
- Experience or interest in a wide range of issues that impact the whole of local government sector
- Understanding of the issues your local authority is facing
- Interest in knowledge sharing and ability to share learning to the wider local government sector
- Compatibility with the overseas exchange partner manager based on personal, professional and community interests
- History of contribution to SOLGM activities or sector good activities
- Shows enthusiasm and commitment to the local government sector.
How to Apply
Fill out the online application form. You will be asked to submit a CV and endorsement letter from your Chief Executive (if you are a manager) or from your Mayor (if you are the Chief Executive).
Click here to access the online application form (external website)
Submit your application by 5 pm on Friday, 31 May
Shortlisted candidates may be asked to attend a short phone interview in the week of 10 June
Selection will be completed on or before 13 June.
For more information, get in touch with Janice Nadew at SOLGM 04 978 1288